This year has been a ton of fun. I took a bunch of classes, travelled a bit and learned a lot. There was some crying but mostly laughing and smiling. I’ve been very fortunate to live the life I have with very little drama. So, in this week of Thanksgiving, I’m giving you my list of things I’m thankful for – in no particular order.
– I’m thankful my uncle touched my life in ways he’ll never know and I’m thankful that he didn’t suffer long.
– I’m thankful for my new nephew and niece that have already brought a ton of smiles to my life at the little ages of 8 weeks and 5 weeks. And of course for my bigger nieces whom I adore and who constantly keep me laughing.
– I’m thankful to have been able to see what the world looks like from the Eiffel Tower on a clear night with a full moon (and that I didn’t get sick at the second level when I started getting dizzy from being scared of heights).
– I’m thankful that I had a good surgeon who made my back as good as new.
– I’m thankful that after more than a year and a half, I still love my job, the awesome people I work with and the fun company I work for.
– I am thankful that I am constantly pushed to learn more and be a better person by the people with which I surround myself.
– I’m thankful that Max is the coolest dog in the world! No really, he is.
– I’m thankful that a good friend is having a very long awaited kidney transplant in two weeks and that her beautiful little tweenies will be able to have a healthy mom very soon.
– I’m thankful that 99% of my friends and family are healthy.
– I’m thankful that customer reference professionals are finally getting the recognition they need and deserve.
Filed under: Uncategorized |