It’s Thanksgiving again. I can’t believe how quickly the year has flown by. I want to take this time for my list of things I’m thankful for.
– I’m thankful that my blog is being read and that it keeps me on my toes. Although I’m not as structured with my writing as I’d like to be, it has kept me busy with reading about reference programs.
– I’m thankful that a year after my back surgery I’m back (no pun intended) full force.
– I’m thankful that I have awesome teammates at work and that we support each other, laugh with each other and teach/learn from each other.
– I’m thankful that after many long years, lots of blood, sweat and tears, the employees at the company I work for have finally seen us go public!
– I’m thankful that I have taken up improv and have had many nights filled with laughter and pushing myself more than I thought possible.
– I’m thankful that my oldest brother finally married his beautiful bride and that I “acquired” three amazing new nephews by the marriage. I’m also thankful that they have an incredible little brother who will be the test of my brother’s patience
– I’m thankful for all the time I get to spend with my three beautiful nieces and for my four very boyish nephews.
– I’m thankful that my family is happy, healthy and that we’d still do anything for each other.
– I’m not thankful that my Uncle Pat left us, but am very thankful that he left us quickly and painlessly.
– I’m thankful to be surrounded by amazing people whom I learn from every day.
– I’m thankful that I have the best job in the world.
– I’m thankful that it’s Thanksgiving and I get four days off work!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.