I just realized it’s been a while since I’ve done my booklist yet I’ve recently read a few business books. If you’re looking to read something new, here you go. This list should keep you busy for a while.
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions by Guy Kawasaki
- Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition by Guy Kawasaki
- Groundswell by Charlene Li
- Open Leadership by Charlene Li
- Customer Satisfaction is Worthless. Customer Loyalty is Priceless by Jeffery Gotimer
- The Responsibility Revolution by Jeffery Hollender and Bill Breen
- Tattoos: The Ultimate Proof Of A Successful Brand by Denise Wymore
- Why Loyalty Matters: The Groundbreaking Approach to Rediscovering Happiness, Meaning and Lasting Fulfillment in Your Life and Work by Timothy Keiningham
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Little Bets: How Breakthrough Ideas Emerge from Small Discoveries by Peter Sims
Am I forgetting a book? Let me know.